Terms and Conditions of use of this website
By using this website you agree to be bound by the following conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Rejuvenate Health Pty. Ltd. (Rejuvenate Health). Rejuvenate Health does not afford you any intellectual property rights in this website, its interface or contents. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
- You release Rejuvenate Health, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability cannot be excluded by law, we will limit our liability to the supply of the relevant information or services.
- Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by Rejuvenate Health. We make no representation that the products listed in this site are currently available at any or all of our locations.
- You must only display, copy, distribute downloaded and print portions of this website for your own personal use. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
- Laws of the State of Victoria, Australia govern these conditions. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press “Submit Payment” on the website. You cannot cancel the order after that time. You must pay for delivery in addition to the price of the goods, as shown on the website when you complete the order.
- We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery.
- Risk in the Goods or Services are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations except those, which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods or Services are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods or resupply the Services. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
- If we cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
- Laws of the state of Victoria, Australia govern these conditions. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.