Rejuvenate Health Pty. Ltd., distributor of Solidea Medical Compression garments in Australasia, is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can access our website and browse the site without disclosing personal information.
We will only use personal information provided by you for the purpose for which it was collected and we will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
We ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed unless law requires it or to prevent or investigate suspected unlawful activity.
We have implemented security technology and policies, rules and measures to protect the personal information under our control against: unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
We will remove personal information from our systems where it is no longer required (except where archiving is required).
- Rejuvenate Health is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of information
- Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private and personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry out our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
- In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations:
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence
- When you establish or access an account or order product
- When you conduct certain types of transactions including purchases and refunds
- When you submit your email address to our website mailing list
- When you place an order on our website to purchase goods we may require you to provide us with contact information including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address and financial information (such as credit card details).
- Financial information that is collected via the website is used by us to bill you for products and services. Any financial information that is collected is for the purpose of transaction approval and funds transfer. The financial information we collect from you is strictly confidential and held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
- At or before the time the personal information is collected by us, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
- We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where you would reasonably expect that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
- In additional we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure
- Where we reasonably believe that the use of disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other such order of the court or legal process)
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings, or the preparation for conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
- Our website may contain links to other websites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. Rejuvenate Health encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the National Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Federal Privacy Commissioners website at www.privacy.gov.au